Saturday, April 10, 2010

Value good people

This world already lacks good people & I don't want to have this in my life.... that's why I'm always in search of good people to be in my life as friends, in all those whom I meet on net or in real life. I'm not too much professional in business bcoz I'm not a machine, I'm a social being & love good people those who are in my life & am loved by all of them. I'm always ready to be with my friends for anything they need without any self interest. Bcoz true friendship means a lot to me.

But sometimes people can't understand me & my virtues for this, and take me on other way & this really hurts. But I always try my best to not to lose those who are good by their heart, I can't afford to lose them at any cost bcoz mistakes can be done by anyone... we should not take them serious if the person is true. On the other hand I don't care for a moment of those who are wickeds & intentionally try to harm others.

I believe its not easy to judge anybody by what we see, we should always be positive & let positive things turn to us... or else we may lose a good person in our life by little or mis-understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment